April: This month's most popular posts

Thanks for checking out my blog this month, this month was the most popular yet since I started my blog last year. I look forward to producing many great posts over the next month!


Below are the most popular posts on my blog for this month:


How to jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 and 4.3.2
A guide explaining how to jailbreak the latest iOS firmwares.


10 of my recommended apps for iOS
Some of my "essential" iPhone apps.


5 things I would like to see on the iPhone 5
A look forward to the next iPhone and improvements that could be made.


How to play games on your iOS device
Couple of months old, but useful if you wish to play some classic Nintendo games


SHSH blobs
Or how to downgrade your iPhone firmware - everybody should read this.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment