APP HIGHLIGHT 3: Futbol24


If you are a regular reader of my "app highlight" feature, you may have noticed that every app that I have reviewed so far has been free and todays offering is not an exception. From my experience there are thousands of applications in the free section of the iOS app store that can often better their paid counterparts, but due to the vast number of free applications, it can be hard to wade through the terrible ones in order to find the hidden gems.

Todays app is a great download for anybody that is a fan of football. I was inspired to find this application as I am an avid follower of football, and was tired of frewquently refreshing the bbc sport homepage on my phone in order to see score updates in realtime for football matches.

Todays app highlight "futbol24" offers a feature that I have been looking for for quite a long time; the ability to send goal updates to your device as a push notification, in real time, as they occur, in a similar manner to how, around 5 years ago you were able to get sent notifications of goals to your non-smartphone as a text message. The real advantage of the service offered by Futbol24 is that it is completely free of charge.

When the app is opened it lists football matches from many leagues around the globe. A great feature of the app is that you can choose the games for which you would like notifications for, saving you from a barrage of notifications from games you have no interest in. Simply tap on a game, then tap "push" to enable notifications for that match.

For me it was important that the notifications be delivered quickly and accurately and I am pleased to report that whilst using the app over a WIFI connection, the push notifications were actually delivered before the score was updated on my home PC on the BBC website. This I found to be extremely impressive.

It is worth noting that the app classes itsef as a "betting guide" and allows you to make "forecasts". I had a brief attempt at finding out what this feature was, but could not figure it out and found the instructions of little help.

If you are looking for a great, free app to keep you updated with all the lastest football goals as they occur, I strongly recommend you try this app by downloading at the link below!

futbol24


If you have any suggestions for apps for me to review, please leave a comment below or contact me via twitter @nkbish0p. Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is

needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like
yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very

internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice

would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Here is my site; http://www.thespainforum.com

Unknown said...

Ibet889 – Trang ca do bong da uy tín
- Đăng ký tài khoản tham gia cực kỳ nhanh chóng
- Rút nạp tiền chỉ mất 5 phút
- Đa dạng kèo nhà cái
- Dịch vụ hỗ trợ khách hàng 24/7
- Chương trình khuyến mãi siêu hấp dẫn
>>> Xem chi tiết tại : soi keo bong da

Post a Comment