August 2011 Update

It's been a while since I have posted anything on here and this is down to two reasons. One, it's the summer and as normal I am very busy and two, not a lot of note has been happening in the iOS arena of late.

This post is an FAQ of the common questions floating about at the minute, relevant to iPhones and iOS.


Where is the cheapest place to buy an iPhone 4?

Here for only £36 per month with an added bonus of £40 automatic cashback 


When will the iPhone 5 launch?


At the moment, nobody is quite sure and Apple have yet to release any information. If I were pushed to make I guess, I would say that a new iPhone is likely to be announced at Apple's annual iPod event in September. This is purely an estimate by me,but other sources seem to agree.

How about the iPad 3?


It is very unlikely that a new iPad will be released until the new year, possibly in February or March.


Can I jailbreak my device?


To see latest jailbreak information check this page, updated frequently.


I'm bored of all my apps, have you got any suggestions for new ones?


If you haven't seen it yet, check out this post I wrote a while ago. If you've tried all these check out my "app reviews" tab.

You haven't answered my question!


Please leave it below!








No comments:

Post a Comment